Panadol Osteo is a bi-layer formulation that has an immediate and a sustained release layer of paracetamol, providing long-lasting pain relief for up to 8 hours.
Panadol Osteo is effective for the relief of persistent pain associated with Osteoarthritis.
Suitable for: breastfeeding mothers and people with stomach ulcers.
Size: 96 caplets
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol."
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if seals are intact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.