Dettol Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant can help protect your family by working to prevent the spread of germs.
Dettol Glen 20 is fast, easy to use and effective at:
- Killing 99.9% of germs and viruses on hard and soft surfaces.
- Killing the source of mould allergens and controlling the growth of mould and mildew on hard surfaces.
- Eliminating odour causing bacteria to leave your home smelling fresh and clean. Dettol Glen 20 "gets to the source" of the odour without heavy perfume and eliminates damp musty odours in areas where air does not circulate. Ordinary non-germicidal sprays can't do this.
Dettol Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant kills the following germs and viruses:
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Aspergillus niger (Mould & Mildew (on hard surfaces only))
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete's foot fungus)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Rhinovirus Type 37 (a leading cause of the common cold)
- Influenza Type A (H1N1)
- Poliovirus (on hard surfaces only)
- Rotavirus SA11
- Adenovirus (on hard surfaces only)
- Avian Flu Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 & 2
Shake well. Hold container upright 15cm to 20cm from surface.
To Disinfect Hard Surfaces: Spray precleaned surface until wet. Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry. For highchairs and toys, rinse off thoroughly with water. Not intended to be used on medical devices.
To Deodorise: Spray on surfaces as needed.
To eliminate odour-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: Always pretest on a hidden area of fabric to ensure suitability. Spray a light even coating on fabric until wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odours or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
To kill and control the growth of Mould and Mildew: Spray precleaned surface until wet. Leave 10 minutes to air dry. Repeat applications as necessary.
As a room freshener: Hold can upright and spray in centre of room as needed. Do not use on wooden furniture, polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, acrylic plastics or sealed slate tiles. Do not use on silk, rayon, acetate or satin fabrics. Avoid contact with food.
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.